- Easy to install: One of the easiest ways to build a great looking dining table or desk, simply attach with included screws
- Superior strength: Cold rolled steel offers a more stable and sturdy alternative to hairpin legs
- Splayed and tapered form: Perfect for Mid-Century Modern, Industrial, Rustic, Contemporary settings
- Four eye-catching finishes: Antique Copper, Hammered Brass, Satin Stainless and the original Black Steel
- Laser cut and detailed: Lightly chamfered edges and continuous taper for a sophisticated look
- Quick ship: Stocked and ready to ship to you next business day
- Need to add a table top? Create a solid hardwood, wide-board table top built to your exact specifications
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
- 4 pieces 28" Industrial Metal Tapered Legs
- 24 screws: 1” in length, square head
Choose from four distinctive finishes:
Natural variations in color and surface texture are part of the industrial look and feel of the Antique Copper, Black Steel and Hammered Brass legs.
- Antique Copper: This oil-rubbed finish is a one-of-a-kind look, with a dark, rich color that gently shifts its hue depending on the lighting. Complements light and medium colored wood species especially well, such as red and white oak, maple and cherry.
- Black Steel: The original charcoal black with a pleasing raw feel, this finish evokes a fine balance of strength and style. A popular choice for live edge table tops, lighter color tops, and thick table tops in any wood species.
- Hammered Bronze: A stylish dimpled texture makes an appealing look for upscale furniture. Eye-catching indentations create a unique conversation piece.
- Satin Stainless: Smooth, lightly brushed finish gives a soft satin appearance. A clean, contemporary look ideal for modern dining rooms, living rooms and offices. A stunning choice to pair with darker colored woods.
Our popular Industrial Metal Tapered legs are a big step ahead of the ever-present hairpin leg–a sturdier, more distinctive design with its feet firmly planted in the 21st century. They're a great solution for thicker table tops and live edge slabs, while the splayed stance and open silhouette make them suitable for Mid-Century furniture as well.
Matthew Burak, owner and designer at TableLegs.com, tells us “With a heavy, slab-wood table top, you don’t want to be under-gunned with a light leg, like a hairpin leg. The Industrial Metal leg will hold a big, slab table top and a lot of weight. It creates a beautiful fusion with wood and is one of the easiest ways imaginable to build a great looking table."