- Modern tapered form: The classic choice for Mid-Century Modern, Danish Modern, minimalist and contemporary furniture
- Easy to install: 5 attachment options offer quick and easy assembly
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 4 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
- Optional metal tips: Choose from metal tips in 6 finishes for a polished Mid-Century Modern style
- Ships next day: Unfinished/unmodified feet ship next business day
This slender furniture foot is highly versatile, ideal for sofas, upholstered chairs, vanities, dressers and cabinets. Install these straight for a clean, squared design, or angled for the classic splayed Mid-Century Modern look. Based on Paul McCobb’s Mid-Century designs, these feet feature maximal strength, minimal materials, clean lines, and attention to detail. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home. Add optional metal tips for an exquisite modern appeal.