- Classic tapered form to fit with any Mid-Century Modern, Danish Modern, Minimalist, or Contemporary furniture.
- Great for an instant Mid-Century Modern upgrade to your existing sofas, tables, dressers, and more!
- Available in Maple, Cherry, Walnut or White Oak
- FREE SHIPPING | Unfinished/unmodified pieces ship the next business day
Pro Tip: Upgrade to metal tips for that sleek, mixed materials look. We offer our own metal tips in a variety of finishes!
- One (1) Solid Wood Furniture Foot in the wood type of your choice
- Comes standard as unfinished, sanded with 180 grit paper or upgrade to our premium finish
- Available in 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, or 12” inch lengths
Upgrade your existing furniture with these sleek, strong, and versatile Mid-Century Modern feet. Available in multiple wood grains, attachment styles, and lengths, these McCobb style feet can be customized to fit any sofa, dresser, vanity, chair, or cabinet! Install them with a straight style attachment for a clean, squared design, or angled for the classic splayed Mid-Century Modern look. Order these feet as-is if you want to pick your own paint or stain to DIY at home, or upgrade your purchase by adding a pro-finish of Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster. Add metal tips to your order to complete this modern look!
Modifications, attachments, finishing or metal tip installations ad 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480