- Southwestern-inspired design
- Great fit for small to midsize cabinetry, vanity or kitchen island projects
- Available in maple cherry, knotty pine, mahogany, red oak, walnut, and white oak
- FAST SHIPPING | Unmodified pieces ship in just 3 business days!
Pro Tip: This length leg creates a waist-height table great for a prep station kitchen island. Pair with a table featuring our Sedona Dining Table Legs for a complete whole-home look!
- One (1) Unfinished Solid Wood Island Leg in the Wood of your choice
- 2.75” Wide, Available in Two Lengths: 34.5” or 36” Tall
Southwestern and surefooted, these Sedona Island Legs are inspired by classic Colonial Spanish and Native American styles. We’ve scaled the signature Sedona leg silhouette down to a delicate width coming in at just shy of three inches, making it great for use on small to midsize cabinetry, vanity, or kitchen island projects. From mounting block style to V-Notching, we offer several ways to securely attach your Sedona Island Legs to the top of your choice, click here to learn more. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.
Sedona Style Legs are also available in the following sizes:
- Dining Sedona Table Leg | 2.75" x 29"
- Large Sedona Dining Table Leg | 3.5" x 29"
- Large Sedona Island Leg | 3.5" x 34.5" or 36"
Modifications add 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480