Shipping, Returns, & VT Tax
U.S. Shipping & Handling Fee
We ship via FedEx Ground. Shipping charge is based on retail value and not discounted pricing, for ground service within the continental U.S. except for Alaska and Hawaii. All products generally take 2-5 business days to arrive on your doorstep, after they leave our warehouse.
|Up to $59.99||$10.50|
|$60 to $109.99||$16.50|
|$110 to $174.99||$27.50|
|$175 to $250||$33.50|
|Over $250||16% of total price|
Canadian Shipping & Handling Fee
For Canadian orders, we do not offer free shipping. Please call us at 802 748-9378 to find out the shipping fees for those items.
|Up to $99.99||$59.95|
|Over $100||60% of total price
International Shipping & Handling Fee
For international orders, we do not offer free shipping. Please call us at 802 748-9378 to find out the shipping fees for those items.
|Up to $50||$100|
|Over $50||200% of total price|
When will your parts ship?
Please see Production/Lead Time for additional shipping information.
100% Guarantee & Return Policy
- 30 day money back guarantee*.
- To start a return, call us at 1-800-748-3480.
- All goods must be returned in original condition.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be charged after 30 days.
- We do not accept returns after 60 days*.
- Once we receive your item in good condition, we’ll credit you the purchase price of the original item.
- Exclusions: These products can not be returned. Custom, custom-milled parts, parts with hardware installed, parts with attachment service or modification service (e.g cut, split, mortised, or notched), tables, tables tops, or any item finished by TableLegs.com or customers.
- Items damaged as a result of poor customer handling or packing will not be credited.
- TableLegs.com reserves the right to dispute any return.
*starts the day you receive your order
All information is believed to be correct at the time of posting. Occasionally an error occurs, for which you have our apology in advance. Prices subject to change without notice.
Vermont Tax Exempt Customers
Vermont customers: Please notify us of your tax-exempt status before you place an order; please send your Vermont sales-tax exempt certificate to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we've received your tax-exempt certificate we will send you a confirmation and you will not be charged sales tax on any order placed with us.