For 1,000,000+ more options >>
Wood Table Bases - Made in the United States
- Enjoy TableLegs.com's exclusive EasyBase™ system: Now anyone can assemble a table base in minutes rather than hours – no glue or clamps needed. Traditional mortise and tenon also available.
- Custom made to your specifications: You choose width and length (up to 48” x 120”), overhang, wood type and edge details.
- Create your own unique design: Made just for you by our small team of Vermont craftsmen in genuine wood types like White Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple, Red Oak or Walnut
- Finished or unfinished: Either way you order, you'll get an heirloom-grade product made with love and fine attention to detail. Each table base is a unique work of art.
- FREE SHIPPING: Continental U.S. only. Each base is carefully packed so your top will arrive in perfect condition and ready to use. (Call 1-800-748-3480 for shipping outside the Continental U.S.)
If you are looking for solid wood American made dining table bases, desk bases, coffee table bases, kitchen island bases or side table bases, you have found the trusted source. All our handmade table bases are built to your specifications. With our EasyBase™ system, all necessary screws, hardware and the only tool you need are included—just add a table top!
Table Bases for the DIYer
Making a table base can be challenging. The answer? Let us do it for you! Get just the base you want for coffee tables, dining tables and desks, benches, end stands, kitchen islands, bath vanities and workbenches. Select from any of our best-selling options shown on this page, or use our table base configurator and take advantage of over 1,000,000 unique combinations.
Add a Table Top! Pair your base with one of our wide-board, solid hardwood table tops crafted in Vermont. These tops are hand made from 6.5” or wider boards. Our kiln-dried woods are carefully matched for grain and color. Choose your size, species, thickness and edge profile.
Or upgrade to a Complete Table. Instead of ordering your table top and base separately, why not order them together? We make it easy to order a complete table with everything you need included. Select from our most popular designs, or use our complete table configurator and take advantage of over 1,000,000 unique combinations.
Table Bases for professionals
Purchasing a ready-made table base for your next project will speed production, reduce labor and eliminate waste. No one wants to spend their valuable time milling, gluing, sanding, sanding, and sanding some more. These table bases are the perfect solution for the professional who wants to grow their business without growing the company’s payroll.
Prepared just as you need it. Let us finish it for you with VOC-free Monocoat Natural Oil for a durable, satin-matte luster that highlights the natural woodgrain, or order an unfinished table base and stain or paint it to match your home. Each table base is made to order.
How to assemble an EasyBase™ Table Base:
- Position the table aprons upside down on the floor
- Align the corner blocks
- Attach the table legs to the table base with one supplied tool - an Allen key
That's it! Turn your table right side up and admire your new heirloom-quality table base - less than 10 minutes start to finish