For 1,000,000+ more options >>
Desk / Dining Table Base Kits
- Enjoy TableLegs.com's exclusive EasyBase™ system: Assemble your custom dining table base kit in minutes rather than hours – no glue or clamps needed. Traditional mortise and tenon also available. Easily attach your table top with pre-drilled pocket holes
- Custom made to your specifications: You choose the legs and apron width and length (up to 48” x 120”), overhang, wood type and edge details. Get your own unique dining table base design.
- Create your own unique design: Made just for you by our small team of Vermont craftsmen in genuine natural solid woods like White Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple, Red Oak or Walnut
- Finished or unfinished table bases: Either way you order, you'll get an heirloom-grade product made with love and fine attention to detail. Each custom base is a unique work of art
- FREE SHIPPING: Continental U.S. only. Each base is carefully packed so your top will arrive in perfect condition and ready to use. (Call 1-800-748-3480 for shipping outside the Continental U.S.)
Our custom dining table base kits make excellent DIY projects for dining room tables. Our exclusive EasyBase™ system allows you to build the whole custom size table from the ground up in just minutes instead of hours.
High quality materials like solid wood and steel make these turned leg bases incredibly strong. All hardware is included, and no glue or clamps required. Our proprietary system has been featured in Ask This Old House with Jimmy Diresta and Modern Builds.
We make it easy to create your own unique heirloom-quality dining table base and add a table top. Order your base square or rectangular in any custom size. We can finish it for you, or you can get an unfinished dining table base. Alternatively, these bases are sold with tops as dining tables.
DIYers love our wood dining room table bases because they can quickly customize, assemble and finish in the comfort of their own home. Professionals find that our speed and unparalleled quality allows them to focus on what really matters - making their clients happy.
Our traditional and modern dining table bases come in a variety of styles. Order contemporary dining table bases, industrial dining table bases, farmhouse table bases and more. They are very strong, and most can be used for a heavy stone or granite top. If in doubt, don't hesitate to contact our customer service.
Choose from several genuine solid wood types like Maple, Cherry, White Oak, Walnut or Red Oak. Mahogany may also be available, please call us at 1-800-748-3480 to check for availability. Our top notch customer service and high quality standards has earned us a reputation as the trusted source for wood products made in the Unites States.
How to assemble an EasyBase™ Desk / Dining Table Base:
- Position the table aprons upside down on the floor
- Align the corner blocks
- Attach the table legs to the table base with one supplied tool - a T-wrench
That's it! Turn your table right side up and admire your new heirloom-quality table base - less than 10 minutes start to finish