For 1,000,000+ more options >>
Traditional + Colonial Tables
- Enjoy TableLegs.com's exclusive EasyBase™ system: Now anyone can assemble a custom wood table in just minutes rather than hours—quick and easy—no glue or clamps needed
- Incredibly strong and stable: Our modernized mortise and tenon system is a proprietary design. It retains its strength after removing and reattaching the legs many times over
- Custom made to your specifications: You choose width and length (up to 48” x 120”), wood type and edge details
- Create your own unique design: Made just for you by our small team of Vermont craftsmen in genuine wood types like White Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple, Red Oak or Walnut
- Finished or unfinished: Either way you order, you'll get an heirloom-grade product made with love and fine attention to detail. Each table is a unique work of art
- FREE SHIPPING: Continental U.S. only. Each table is carefully packed so your top will arrive in perfect condition and ready to use. (Call 1-800-748-3480 for shipping outside the Continental U.S.)
If you are looking for solid wood American made Traditional and Colonial tables for sale, you have found the trusted source. All our handmade tables are built to your specifications. With our EasyBase™ system, the aprons will come assembled to the table top—just attach the legs!
Traditional and Colonial Tables for the DIYer
Making a table can be challenging. The answer? Let us do it for you! Get just the table you want, crafted to your custom specifications. Select from any of our best-selling options shown on this page or use our table configurator and take advantage of over 1,000,000 unique combinations.
Gather around your own unique design. Your friends and family will appreciate this uncommon beauty in your dining room or living room. Fine heirloom quality hardwood is cut to size, milled, detailed and optionally finished with Monocoat natural oil for a satin-matte lustre that highlights the natural wood grain.
Traditional and Colonial Tables for professionals
Purchasing a ready-made table for your next project will speed production, reduce labor and eliminate waste. No one wants to spend their valuable time milling, gluing, sanding, sanding, and sanding some more. These tables are the perfect solution for the professional who wants to grow their business without growing the company’s payroll.
Prepared just as you need it. Let us finish it for you with VOC-free Monocoat Natural Oil for a durable, satin-matte luster that highlights the natural wood grain or order an unfinished table and stain or paint it for your project. Each table is made to order.