- Scandinavian, minimalist design: This Danish Modern Foot is perfect for Mid-Century Modern, minimalist and contemporary furniture
- Easy to install: 5 attachment options offer quick and easy assembly
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 4 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
- Ships next day: Unfinished/unmodified parts ship next business day
This slender furniture foot is highly versatile, ideal for sofas, upholstered chairs, vanities, dressers and cabinets. Install these straight for a clean, squared design, or angled for the classic splayed Danish Modern look. This foot combines a tapering form with a slightly curved, organic silhouette. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.
Please note: Wegner legs and feet are incompatible with our Metal Tips. For Metal Tips, instead order Mccobb legs or feet with a Metal Tip addition directly from the product page.
Always prepare your components properly: Before using paint, stain or varnish with your project, carefully inspect each component and prepare it to achieve the desired outcome.