- Get the look of custom Wegner furniture for a DIY-price.
- Great for a contemporary upgrade to your existing sofas, tables, dressers, and more!
- FREE SHIPPING | Ships next business day
- Available in Maple, Cherry, Walnut or White Oak
Pro Tip: Upgrade to pro-finish for a warm, natural luster on any wood
- 1 Solid Wood Furniture Foot in the wood type of your choice
- Comes standard as unfinished, sanded with 180 grit paper or upgrade to our premium finish
- Available in 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, or 12” inch lengths
Upgrade your existing furniture with these sleek, strong, and versatile Wegner Danish Modern furniture feet. Named after the world-renowned furniture designer, Hans Wegner, this mid-century Danish style is known for its signature tapering form with a slightly curved, organic silhouette. Available in multiple wood grains, attachment styles, and lengths, these Danish style feet can be customized to fit any sofa, dresser, vanity, chair, or cabinet! Install them with a straight style attachment for a clean, squared design, or angled for the classic splayed Mid-Century Modern look. Order these feet as-is if you want to pick your own paint or stain to DIY at home, or upgrade your purchase by adding a pro-finish of Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster. Not sure what you’re looking for? Compare unfinished and finished wood samples, here.
Modifications, attachments, finishing or metal tip installations ad 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480