- Best-selling style now with dramatic, square profile: Our classic turned Farmhouse leg updated for the 21st century
- Precision carved and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in Vermont, USA
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose hand-finished with Monocoat Pure Oil, or unfinished and hand-sanded to 180 grit
- Premium matched wood stock: Sustainably grown and harvested—hand-selected for grain and color
- Maple legs ship next day! Choose from seven wood species; order maple and it will ship the next day! (Other species, allow 3 days production.)
Our Farmhouse Dining Table Leg has been a best seller since we opened our doors in 1996. With its bold proportions, crisp turnings and timeless style, this is what we mean when we say “because design matters.” Now we’re offering this same profile in a 4-sided leg. The Farmsquare is a fresh, contemporary reimagining of our classic Farmhouse Table Leg. This “semi-formal” leg is ideally suited for desks or dining tables for casual modern living with a nod toward rustic, traditional forms. A table top thickness of 1” to 1 3/4” balances nicely with this table leg.
Need to make a table base or complete table?
For a table without aprons, select the Mounting Block option (above) when buying these legs for a really fast, clean table build.
Prefer a more traditional table with aprons? Use TableLegs.com’s exclusive table base or complete table configurator. The table base configurator lets you select leg style, wood type, base size, apron profile, finished or unfinished and assembly method: EasyBase™ system or traditional mortise and tenon joinery. Order a complete table and you’ll also get to select the wood type, thickness and edge detail for a wide-board, solid hardwood top.