Dining Tables + Desks
- Enjoy TableLegs.com's exclusive EasyBase™ system: Assemble your custom dining table in minutes rather than hours – no glue or clamps needed. Traditional mortise and tenon set ups are also available
- Custom made to your specifications: You choose the legs, dining table size, wood type and edge details
- Create your own unique design: Made just for you by our small team of Vermont craftsmen. We are proud to offer genuine natural solid woods like White Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple, Red Oak or Walnut
- Finished or unfinished table bases: Either way you order, you'll get an heirloom-grade product made with love and fine attention to detail. Each custom table is a unique work of art
- FREE SHIPPING: Continental U.S. only. Each base is carefully packed so your top will arrive in perfect condition and ready to use. (Call 1-800-748-3480 for shipping outside the Continental U.S.)
Our kitchen and dining room tables incorporate our exclusive EasyBase™ system, enabling you to assemble the whole table in just minutes instead of hours - no glue or clamps needed. Traditional mortise and tenon joinery offered as an alternative.
DIYers love our metal and wood dining room tables. Quickly customize the look, shape and size, then assemble and finish in the comfort of your own home. Our diy dining tables can easily be paired with other pieces of furniture. Match them with a handcrafted coffee table or counter height table for a cohesive home design.
Professionals find that our speed and unparalleled quality allows them to focus on what really matters - making their clients happy.
Our tables come in a wide variety of styles. Shop traditional or modern dining room tables, dining room tables for small spaces, high top dining tables and more. Get any table shape – be it small, large, narrow, long – we will craft it to your custom specifications.
Consider options like our Farmhouse table, Mid-Century Modern table or French Farm table. For a square dining room table, round dining room table, or something else not offered on this page, you can find it with our custom table configurator.
Our tables come unassembled, with the table aprons pre-attached to the table top. Once fully assembled, these tables are incredibly strong and sturdy. Add table extension slides and create your own expandable dining room table with leaves.
We carry many popular options for finished and unfinished dining room tables for sale here on our site. Choose from several genuine solid wood types like Maple, Cherry, White Oak, Walnut or Red Oak. Mahogany may also be available, please call us at 1-800-748-3480 to check for availability.
Our top notch customer service and high quality standards make us the trusted source for dining table legs and bases online.
Our handcrafted wood furniture is designed and produced in the United States by a small team of professional craftsmen. Please allow 10 business days for unfinished dining tables, and 15 days for finished dining tables.
How to assemble an EasyBase™ Dining Table:
Attach the table legs to the table top assembly with one supplied tool - an Allen key
That's it! Turn your table right side up and admire your new heirloom quality dining table - less than 10 minutes start to finish
How tall is a dining room table?
29" - 30" tall. The standard height of a dining table is between 29" and 30" tall. Depending on your needs, dining room tables can also be customized to be higher or lower.
How wide is a dining room table?
36" - 40" wide. Most dining tables are between 36" and 40" wide. Depending on your needs, dining room tables can also be customized to be wider or narrower.
How much space around a dining table should I leave?
32" - 48" of space. Leave at least 32" of space between any furniture / walls and your dining table. To allow passerby behind seated guests, opt for closer to 48" of space.
What size dining room table is best for me?
Dining tables can be sized 30’’ x 23’’ up to 48" x 120". Here is a list of minimum dining table sizes:
# of People | Min. Size
2 | 30'' x 23''
4 | 30'' x 47''
6 | 30'' x 70''
8 | 30'' x 93''
10 | 30'' x 116''