- You choose the size: Customize to fit your exact needs - 13/16" thick
- Flawless workmanship: Crafted in Vermont with impeccable attention to detail
- Top quality wood: Choose from 8 premium wood species
- 2 edge profiles: Traditional beaded edge or the ever-versatile square edge
- 4" or 5 3/4" Tenons: Perfectly fit your mortised legs or columns
- Mounting holes included: Easily mount your top with pocket holes
Order premium wood table aprons customized for the perfect fit for your piece of furniture. They are designed to support the top and connect the legs, typically used on dining tables. Choose from a traditional beaded or more versatile square edge along the bottom of the apron. Included tenons make building a traditional mortise and tenon assembly easy. Mounting holes included at no extra charge, making it quick and easy to mount your table top.
The length of the aprons does not include each tenon length, (1¼''). The measurement of your aprons should be the final measurement between the top blocks of the legs you are connecting. Do not factor in the length of the tenons to the measurement of your aprons.
If you do not want tenons or pocket holes included with your aprons, please let us know in step 5 of the checkout process - "Order Instructions/Comments".
PLEASE NOTE: Always prepare unfinished components properly. Before using paint, stain or varnish with your project, carefully inspect each component and prepare it to achieve the best results.