Round Wood Table Legs & Feet for Furniture
With their contemporary, clean profiles, Circa round wood legs and feet are pure cylinders of premium hardwood—in Cherry, Maple, Walnut and White Oak. Our round wood legs are infinitely useful for furniture and are scaled for projects large and small. All our legs and round wooden feet for furniture are crafted in the United States.
- 3 thicknesses and 10 heights—4" to 36", ideal as sofa legs, dining table legs, coffee table legs, bench legs, end table legs and kitchen legs.
- Dress up with optional cylindrical metal tips in 2 finishes
- Easy installation options for feet
- Legs come with Mounting Blocks for fast table builds without aprons
- Available finished with Monocoat or unfinished
Easy Attachment. Our round wooden table legs come with Wood Mounting Blocks for fast and easy attachment. Round wood furniture feet come with your choice of attachment option.
Finished or Unfinished. Order your round table legs unfinished and paint or stain them at home, or order finished with Monocoat natural oil for a clear, satin-matte lustre that lasts. Unfinished round wood table legs are carefully sanded to 180 grit, while finished legs undergo additional sanding for a gorgeous result.
Only at The Trusted Source. Our top-notch customer service and high quality standards have earned us a reputation as the trusted source for wooden furniture legs online.
Add a Table Top! Pair your round table legs with one of our wide-board, solid hardwood table tops crafted in Vermont. Our kiln-dried woods are carefully matched for grain and color. Choose your size, species, thickness and edge profile.