- Timeless design, pure geometry: An unadorned, perfectly round column of natural wood, this leg's pure form is strikingly elegant, modern and versatile
- Dress it up with optional metal tips: Satin Nickel or Satin Brass tips prevent wear and add visual contrast and sophistication to your project
- Mounting blocks included for fast and easy attachment: Heavy duty bolt pre-installed in leg. Simply attach the block with the supplied screws and thread the leg into place
- Handcrafted in Vermont, USA: Hand sanded to 180 grit and ready to finish—or let us finish it with Monocoat Natural Oil
- Premium solid wood in four species: Turned from a solid blank except white oak, which is made from glued-up blanks—carefully matched for grain and color
What’s included in your order
- Circa Round leg with heavy-duty mounting bolt pre-installed (total height of leg + block = 29")
- Mounting Block in matching species 4" x 4" x .75"
- 4 #2 square drive wood screws 1" long, to attach mounting block to table top
A thin profile leg designed for dining tables and desks in Modern, Minimalist and Contemporary styles. Each leg is carefully handcrafted in Vermont from premium hardwood. Choose finished for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home. Simply attach the mounting block to the underside of your table and thread on the Circa leg and hand tighten—a simple and straightforward installation. Add metal tips in 2 finishes, satin brass or satin nickel, to complement the wood species of your choice. Total height of leg (29”) includes thickness of Mounting Block.