- Classic modern, tapered form to fit with any Mid-Century Modern, Danish Modern, minimalist, and contemporary furniture
- Adds a clean, modern design touch to any table
- Available in Maple, Cherry, Walnut or White Oak
- FAST SHIPPING | Unfinished/unmodified feet ship the next business day
Pro Tip: Upgrade to metal tips for that sleek, mixed materials look. We offer our own metal tips in a variety of finishes!
- One (1) Solid Wood Mid Century Furniture Leg in the wood type of your choice
- Comes standard as unfinished, sanded with 180 grit paper or upgrade to our premium finish
- Measures 2.375” wide x 29" tall
These mid-century modern table legs are the perfect way to pull together the clean, simple design you’re looking for. Whether you’re planning to upgrade an existing piece of furniture to match your modern minimalist decor, or looking for-built hand-turned wooden legs to complete your original table construction, look no further than our McCobb Mid-Century Dining Table Legs. Named in honor of American designer, Paul McCobb, these legs are some of our bestsellers, perfect for the modern minimalist.
Installation is a breeze, with two easy attachment options available for quick and simple assembly, learn morehere. They will seamlessly elevate your DIY table project, and work well with any, Danish, Scandinavian, contemporary, or even retro-inspired project.
These legs can be purchased individually or as part of our Mid-Century Modern table base set. They perfectly complement our modern modern coffee table legs and hairpin legs. Order these legs as-is if you want to pick your own paint or stain to DIY at home, or upgrade your purchase by adding a pro-finish of Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster. Not sure what you’re looking for? Compare unfinished and finished wood samples, here.
Also available in the following sets featuring our EasyBase Assembly:
Complete Mid-Century Modern Table
Table Base Kit with Aprons
Table Base Kit with Cleat Set
Modifications, attachments, finishing or metal tip installations ad 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480