- Use to add a custom mixed materials look to your home
- Made from quality heavy-duty brass
- Available in 6 finishes: antique, dark antique, satin nickel, semi-bright, polished nickel, and light antique
- FREE SHIPPING | Ships next business day
Pro Tip: These brass ferrules for furniture legs require that your table legs be milled for proper fit. Not set up to do your own milling? No problem, we offer custom milling and fitting on many of our wooden products, check out the full collection here.
- One (1) Solid Brass Metal Tip in a finish of your choosing
- Matching Brass Pin
- Measures Length: 2", Top opening width: 15/16" & Bottom opening width: 11/16"
The perfect blend of form and function, these metal caps for furniture legs are made from high-quality brass in an assortment of finishes offering elegance and protection for your furniture. Our metal table leg caps are designed to accent many of our modern legs like our classic McCobb style legs, the stunning Pembleton Leg, and more! These metal tips for furniture legs, also referred to as furniture leg ferrules, attach securely with the brass pin included in your order.
Our brass tapered furniture leg caps require that your table legs be milled for proper fit, so only order these individual pieces if you are capable of milling your own wood furniture legs . Otherwise, we offer custom milling and a secure fitting metal tip upgrade to many of our premium wooden legs. You can shop the full collection of table legs for metal tips.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480