- Premium wood top: Top is crafted of quality, solid wood from choice of 6 species. It is 1" thick. Wood top and apron are finely sanded to 180-grit
- Wood aprons: Solid wood apron pieces are of single-board construction
- Strong steel legs with high quality finish: Legs are heavy 11-gauge steel fabricated in the U. S. The raw metal has a dark black-to-blue coloring with an industrial, textured surface. A tough protective finish is added
- Choose your size: Base dimensions are available to your custom requirements
- Quick and easy assembly: Less than 15 minutes is needed to assemble the base, and using only one special tool… a T-wrench, provided by us!
- Finished or unfinished: Order the wood aprons with our hand-rubbed Monocoat, natural, plant-based oil finish that lasts—deep-penetrating, 0% VOC, resists heat and spills! Otherwise wood parts are unfinished, awaiting your application of paint or oil
- FREE shipping: Unfinished bases ship in 3 days; finished bases ship in 8 days
What's included in your table base kit
- Table top: 1" thick, dimensions according to your specifications
- 4 Aprons: 3/4" x 3" square wood with pre-drilled pilot holes for mounting table top
- 4 Corner Blocks: wood matches wood species chosen for apron
- 4 Legs: 2" x 28" square metal legs, with plastic floor protectors
- All necessary hardware and tools: includes screws for mounting top, T-wrench
- Assembly instructions
About the design
Our Fusion dining table features a combination of wood top and apron, along with strong metal legs. This dining table reflects the current trend of uncomplicated design with an industrial flair. The well-crafted, rustic metal and wood dining table is scalable, offered in several wood choices, very simple to assemble, and easy to transport. The indestructible steel legs are welcome additions to any residential or commercial environment. Plus, the metal looks even better with wear and age! The Fusion dining table is great for corporate or home offices, restaurants, brew pubs, cafes, or as store fixtures. From a small rolling table in an office to a large kitchen prep table, or a workshop table movable to where you need it, this table supports many uses. The Parsons style—with outboard positioning of square metal legs—is extremely stable so no problem of a tippy base.
If you'd like to add your own table top, this product is also offered as an Industrial Dining Table Base.