- Premium wood top: Top is crafted of quality, solid wood from choice of 3 species, and custom sized. It is 1.75" thick for rugged use and bold design. Wood top and apron are finely sanded to 180-grit
- Wood aprons: Solid wood apron pieces are of single-board construction
- Strong steel legs with high quality finish: Legs are heavy 11-gauge steel fabricated in the U.S. The raw metal has a dark black-to-blue coloring with an industrial, textured surface. A tough protective finish is added
- Heavy-Duty Total-Locking Swivel Casters: Durable metal with neoprene rubber casters offers great flexibility and ease of movement. Lever securely locks wheel and swivel in place
- Choose your height and size: Two choices of heights are offered. Base dimensions are available to your custom requirements
- Quick and easy assembly: Less than 15 minutes are needed to assemble the base, and using only one special tool… a T-wrench, provided by us!
- Finished or unfinished: Order the wood aprons with our hand-rubbed Monocoat, natural, plant-based oil finish that lasts—deep-penetrating, 0% VOC, resists heat and spills! Otherwise, wood parts are unfinished, awaiting your application of paint or oil
- FREE shipping: Unfinished bases ship in 3 days; finished bases ship in 8 days
What's included in your rolling kitchen island kit
- Table top: 1.75" thick, dimensions according to your specifications. Top overhangs base 1"
- 4 Aprons: 3/4" x 3" square wood with pre-drilled pilot holes for mounting table top
- 4 Corner Blocks: wood matches wood species chosen for apron
- 4 Legs: 2" square metal legs available in 2 heights
- 4 Total-Locking Swivel Casters: heavy-duty and high-impact plastic
- All necessary hardware and tools: includes screws for mounting top, T-wrench
- Assembly instructions
About the design
Our Fusion rolling kitchen island features a combination of wood top and apron, along with strong metal legs. This table reflects the current trend of uncomplicated design with an industrial flair. The well-crafted table top and apron are scalable, offered in several wood choices, very simple to assemble, and easy to transport. The indestructible steel legs are welcome additions to any residential or commercial environment. Plus, the metal looks even better with wear and age! The Fusion rolling work table is great for corporate or private offices, restaurants, brew pubs, cafes, or as store fixtures. The Parsons style-- with outboard positioning of square metal legs-- is extremely stable, so no problem of a tippy base. The sturdy, locking caster wheels allow quickly and easily moving our Fusion work table from storage to display, or to different places where a sturdy and secure surface is needed.
For a 1" thick table top, order a Rolling Work Table with Metal Legs.