- Bold tapered form: A more massive leg, perfectly proportioned for a Modern, Minimalist, or Contemporary kitchen island, bar or vanity
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in Vermont, USA
- Hand sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality Monocoat clear oil, or left unfinished
- Premium matched stock: Made from glued-up, solid wood turning squares—carefully selected for grain and color
- Easy attachment options: Add an optional Wood Mounting Block for a quick and easy method of attaching your legs
Add these to your kitchen island, bar, or vanity for a distinctive modern vibe. These legs look perfect in any Mid-Century Modern, Danish Modern, Scandinavian, Minimalist or Contemporary interior. Each leg is carefully handcrafted in Vermont from high-quality lumber. Choose finished for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home. The bold proportions of the leg are carefully balanced to complement anything from simplistic minimalism to high style.
Attach your legs quickly and easily with optional Wood Mounting Blocks—you’ll get:
- 1 Wood Mounting Block: 5.75" x 5.75" x .75", matched to your selected leg species
- 4 mounting screws: 1” in length
- Hardware pre-installed in your leg: Heavy duty bolt to attach leg to Mounting Block
- Free Cutting Service: The top of your leg will be cut down .75" to compensate for the Mounting Blocks added height – total height of leg plus block will be 29"
MODERN REVIVAL OF TIMELESS DESIGN
Paul McCobb was an Irish-American furniture designer who came to prominence in the late 1940’s and remains popular today. The intent behind his designs always remained true to Mid-Century Modern style: maximal strength, minimal materials, clean lines, and attention to detail. One of the most sought-after styles were his straight tapered legs. We offer these legs as homage to one of the greatest furniture designers of the 20th century.