- Get the look of hairpin legs with improved stability and strength.
- Made from premium 9 gauge steel, rugged enough for a lifetime of daily use
- Available in Black Steel or Antique Brass finish
Pro Tip: Want a custom dining table? Order one of our solid wood tops and attach four tapered legs for a beautiful and easy DIY project, works seamlessly with round or square tabletops!
- One (1) Verona Metal Tapered Dining Table Leg
- Eight (8) screws: 1 length, square drive
- Leg Measures 28" long
A stunning architectural take on a simple dining table leg, these Verona Metal Tapered legs add a touch of sturdy elegance to your dining room that will withstand the test of time. The name "Verona" elicits an Italian feel, indicative of its signature curved shape, mirroring the beauty of a classic sailboat hull. The elliptical arch of the upper leg creates a dynamic and distinctive look for your dining table or desk. Use this elegant 28” leg as a centerpiece for a dining room or as part of an upscale take on home-office, hospitality, or retail store furniture. We also offer these legs in a 15” length, perfect for a matching coffee table!
More about our signature finishes:
- Black Steel – The original charcoal black with a pleasing raw quality, this finish evokes a fine balance of strength and industrial style. A popular choice for thick tabletops. Stands out against cement, tiled, or a raw wood floor.
- Antique Brass – A rich, mid-tone with a historical appeal, this finish is lightly textured for a well-loved look. Perfect for warm interior designs and upscale furniture on a detailed rug, polished stone, or wood floor.
Modifications add 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480