- Graceful form: The ever-changing elliptical curve mirrors the beauty of a classic sailboat hull. Further refinement is achieved by the delicate way the leg meets the floor
- Sturdy construction: Manufactured from 9 gauge (5/32") thick steel, rugged enough for a lifetime of daily use
- High quality finish: Our metal legs come in two surface choices—industrial Black Steel or Antique Brass with a warm satin finish
- Quick and easy attachment: Speedy, simple and secure attachment directly to your desk or dining table top with screws provided
- Used on round and square tops: We recommend setting the legs in about 3/8” on square corners and about and 1” on round tops
- Next day shipping: In stock and ready to ship next day
- 1x Verona Metal Tapered Dining Table Leg: 28" overall height
- 8x screws: 1 length, square drive
About the design
The name "Verona" elicits a classic Italian feel, perfect for describing this leg. The elliptical arch of the upper leg creates a light and distinctive look for a dining table base or desk. It connects directly to the table top of your choice. Black Steel is dark black to blue with an industrial surface texture. Antique Brass has a smooth golden surface. Both legs have natural beeswax applied.
Use this elegant leg as a centerpiece for a living room or for upscaled office furniture. It would also be an excellent choice for hospitality and store fixtures. Designers of all types of spaces appreciate the two metal options. The brass-plated leg with antique finish complements a beautiful Oriental rug, polished stone or wood floor, while the Black Steel leg projects an industrial modern look when featured on a cement, tiled or raw wood floor.
This design is also available as a tapered metal coffee table leg.