How to order:
To order, please fill out and submit this form
- Top-grade—built to last: Premium wide-board solid hardwood
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 genuine solid wood types*—hand-selected for grain and color
- Custom size and thickness: Choose your dimensions - from a thin 3/4" up to a massive 1 3/4" thick
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with Monocoat Pure Oil for a satin matte luster, or left unfinished and prepared with 180 grit sandpaper
- Precision cut and detailed: Handcrafted in Vermont, USA by professional craftsmen
- Call for volume pricing: Contact us for competitive quotes on volume orders
Your custom wood table top or countertop will be made starting with 8" and wider solid hardwood lumber. We hand-select each board to guarantee well-balanced color matching and consistent grain characteristics. Each top is a unique work of art—crafted with care and detailed by hand just for you. You can order your top without finish applied, or we can finish it for you with plant-based, non-toxic Monocoat Oil.
* If you need a wood species other than what is offered, please contact us for availability. 1.75" thick tops are limited to Maple, Walnut or Mahogany.
Please note: For standard square, rectangular or round tops, see our large selection of sizes, offered in 1” increments.
If you are unable to create the top you'd like with the links above, please use this link: