- Top-grade—built to last: Premium wide-board solid hardwood
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 genuine solid wood types*—hand-selected for grain and color
- Custom size and thickness: Choose your dimensions - from a thin 3/4" up to a massive 1 3/4" thick
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with Monocoat Pure Oil for a satin matte luster, or left unfinished and prepared with 180 grit sandpaper
- Precision cut and detailed: Handcrafted in Vermont, USA by professional craftsmen
- Call for volume pricing: Contact us for competitive quotes on volume orders
Your custom wood table top or countertop will be made starting with 8" and wider solid hardwood lumber. We hand-select each board to guarantee well-balanced color matching and consistent grain characteristics. Each top is a unique work of art—crafted with care and detailed by hand just for you. You can order your top without finish applied, or we can finish it for you with plant-based, non-toxic Monocoat Oil.
* If you need a wood species other than what is offered, please contact us for availability. 1.75" thick tops are limited to Maple, Walnut or Mahogany.
To order a custom table top, start here:
If you are unable to create the top you'd like with the links above, please use this link: