- Premium wood top: Top is crafted of quality, solid wood from choice of 6 species. Top is 1" thick; a 1.75" top is also available. Wood top and aprons are finely sanded to 180-grit
- Wood aprons: Solid wood apron pieces are of single-board construction
- Strong steel legs with high quality finish: Legs are heavy 11-gauge steel fabricated in the U.S. The raw metal has a dark black-to-blue coloring with an industrial, textured surface. A tough protective finish is added
- Heavy-Duty Total-Locking Swivel Casters: Durable metal with neoprene rubber casters offers great flexibility and ease of movement. Lever securely locks wheel and swivel in place
- Choose your size: Top and base dimensions are available to your custom requirements
- Quick and easy assembly: Less than 15 minutes are needed to assemble the base, and using only one special tool… a T-wrench, provided by us!
- Finished or unfinished: Order this table with our hand-rubbed Monocoat, natural, plant-based oil finish that lasts-- deep-penetrating, 0% VOC, resists heat and spills! Otherwise, wood parts are unfinished, awaiting your application of paint or oil
- FREE shipping: Unfinished bases ship in 3 days; finished bases ship in 8 days
What's included in your rolling work table kit
- Table top: 1" thick, dimensions according to your specifications. Top overhangs base 1"
- 4 Aprons: 3/4" x 3" square wood with pre-drilled pilot holes for mounting table top
- 4 Corner Blocks: wood matches wood species chosen for table
- 4 Legs: 2" x 28" square metal legs
- 4 Total-Locking Swivel Casters: heavy-duty metal and high-impact plastic
- All necessary hardware and tools: includes screws for mounting top, T-wrench
- Assembly instructions
About the design
Our Fusion rolling work table features a combination of wood top and apron, along with strong metal legs. This table reflects the current trend of uncomplicated design with an industrial flair. The well-crafted table top and apron are scalable, offered in several wood choices, very simple to assemble, and easy to transport. The indestructible steel legs are welcome additions to any residential or commercial environment. Plus, the metal looks even better with wear and age! The Fusion rolling work table is great for corporate or private offices, restaurants, brew pubs, cafes, or as store fixtures. The Parsons style-- with outboard positioning of square metal legs-- is extremely stable, so no problem of a tippy base. The sturdy, locking swivel casters allow quickly and easily moving our Fusion work table from storage to display, or to different places where a sturdy and secure surface is needed.
For a thicker table top suitable for use as a kitchen cart or island on wheels, order a Rolling Kitchen Island with Metal Legs.