- Choose your height and size: Three choices of heights are offered. Base dimensions are available to your requirements
- Premium wood aprons: Solid wood apron pieces are of single-board construction and finely sanded to 180-grit. Six wood species are available
- Strong steel legs with high quality finish: Legs are heavy 11-gauge steel fabricated in the U.S. The raw metal has a dark black-to-blue coloring with an industrial, textured surface. A tough protective finish is added
- Heavy-Duty Total-Locking Swivel Casters: Durable metal with neoprene rubber casters offer great flexibility and ease of movement. Lever securely locks wheel and swivel in place
- Quick and easy assembly: Less than 15 minutes are needed to assemble the base, and using only one special tool… a T-wrench, provided by us!
- Finished or unfinished: Order the wood aprons with our hand-rubbed Monocoat, natural, plant-based oil finish that lasts-- deep-penetrating, 0% VOC, resists heat and spills! Otherwise, wood apron is unfinished, awaiting your paint or oil application
- FREE shipping: Unfinished bases ship in 3 days; finished bases ship in 8 days
What's included in your rolling work table base kit
- 4 Aprons: 3/4" x 3" square wood with pre-drilled pilot holes for mounting table top
- 4 Corner Blocks: Wood matches wood species chosen for apron
- 4 Legs: 2" square metal legs available in 3 heights - 32.5", 35" or 39.5" (caster included in overall height)
- 4 Total-Locking Swivel Casters: Heavy-duty metal and high-impact plastic, wheel measures 3" diameter
- All necessary hardware and tools: Includes screws for mounting top, T-wrench
- Assembly instructions
About the design
Our Fusion rolling work table base in custom heights features a combination of wood apron along with strong metal legs. This table base reflects the current trend of uncomplicated design with an industrial flair. The well-crafted base is scalable, offered in several wood choices, very simple to assemble, and easy to transport. The indestructible steel legs are welcome additions to any residential or commercial environment. Plus, the metal looks even better with wear and age! The Fusion rolling work table is great for corporate or private offices, restaurants, brew pubs, cafes, or as store fixtures. The Parsons style-- with outboard positioning of square metal legs-- is extremely stable with locking casters, so no problem of a tippy base. The heavy duty locking casters allow quickly and easily moving our Fusion work table from storage to display, or to different places where a sturdy and secure surface is needed.
This product is also available complete with a premium wood table top as a Rolling Kitchen Island with Metal Legs.