- Get the look of hairpin legs with improved stability and strength.
- Attachment screws make it fast and simple to install on any piece of furniture
- Available in 4 beautiful finishes: Black Steel, Antique Brass, Satin Stainless and Hammered Brass
- FREE SHIPPING | Ships next business day
Pro Tip: Want a custom coffee table? Order one of our solid wood tops, customize the size to your exact specifications, and attach four tapered legs for a beautiful and easy DIY project!
- One (1) Industrial Metal Tapered Leg in the finish of your choice
- Six (6) Attachment Screws: 1” in length, square head
- Leg Measures 16" long
Our take on the classic hairpin leg, these Industrial Metal Tapered legs are a sturdier, more distinctive design with its feet firmly planted in the 21st century. This heavy-duty style is a great solution for thicker tabletops and live edge slabs, while the splayed stance and open silhouette make them fitting for Mid-Century furniture as well. From the front, you see a flat heavy-metal leg, tapering down from top to bottom, while the side profile reveals the stunning inverted taper silhouette.
“With a heavy, slab-wood tabletop, you don’t want to be under-gunned with a light leg, like a hairpin leg. The Industrial Metal leg will hold a big, slab tabletop and a lot of weight. It creates a beautiful fusion with wood and is one of the easiest ways imaginable to build a great looking table." - TableLegs.com Owner & Designer Matthew Burak
More about our four signature finishes:
- Black Steel – The original charcoal black with a pleasing raw quality, this finish evokes a fine balance of strength and industrial style. A popular choice for thick tabletops.
- Antique Brass – A rich, mid-tone with a historical appeal, this finish is lightly textured for a well-loved look. Perfect for warm interior designs and upscale furniture.
- Satin Stainless – Smooth, lightly brushed finish gives a soft satin appearance. The clean, contemporary look is ideal for modern homes and offices. Pair with darker colored woods pieces for a modern, stunning contrast.
- Hammered Brass – The stylish dimpled texture is an appealing look for upscale furniture. The eye-catching finish will turn any item into a unique conversation piece.
Modifications add 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480