- Superior strength: Laser cut, cold-rolled steel offers a more stable and sturdy alternative to hairpin legs
- Easy to install: One of the easiest ways to build a great looking dining table or desk, simply attach with included screws
- Splayed and tapered form: Perfect for Mid-Century Modern, Industrial, Rustic, Contemporary settings
- Quick ship: Stocked and ready to ship to you next business day
- Need to add a table top? Order a solid wood, wide-board tabletop built to your exact specifications
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
- 28" Industrial Metal Tapered Leg
- 6 screws: 1” in length, square head
Choose from four distinctive finishes:
- Black Steel – The original charcoal black with a pleasing raw feel, this finish evokes a fine balance of strength and industrial style. A popular choice for thick tabletops.
- Antique Brass – A rich, mid-tone with historical appeal, this finish is lightly textured for a well-loved look. A great choice for warm interior designs and upscale furniture.
- Satin Stainless – Smooth, lightly brushed finish gives a soft satin appearance. A clean, contemporary look ideal for modern homes and offices. A stunning choice to pair with darker colored woods.
- Hammered Brass – A stylish dimpled texture makes an appealing look for upscale furniture. Eye-catching indentations create a unique conversation piece.
Our popular Industrial Metal Tapered legs are a big step ahead of the ever-present hairpin leg–a sturdier, more distinctive design with its feet firmly planted in the 21st century. They're a great solution for thicker table tops and live edge slabs, while the splayed stance and open silhouette make them suitable for Mid-Century furniture as well. From the front, you see a flat heavy-metal leg, tapering down from top to bottom. From the side, the lovely inverted taper is revealed.
Matthew Burak, owner and designer at TableLegs.com, tells us “With a heavy, slab-wood table top, you don’t want to be under-gunned with a light leg, like a hairpin leg. The Industrial Metal leg will hold a big, slab table top and a lot of weight. It creates a beautiful fusion with wood and is one of the easiest ways imaginable to build a great looking table."