- The Oslo Leg: A sleek and modern dining table leg design that takes inspiration from retro and mid-century modern Scandinavian designs from the 50’s and 60’s
- Crafted from high-quality solid wood: Available in walnut, white oak, maple, and cherry, providing design flexibility for a variety of applications and styles
- Highly functional and easy to use: This design removes visual weight, gives the leg a more modern appearance, and allows for easy installation
The Oslo Square Tapered Dining Table Leg is the perfect addition to your dining table design, paying homage to Scandinavian influence while providing modern flair. It features a four-sided taper that runs the full length of the leg, which sets it apart from its classic predecessors and gives it a lighter visual appearance and increased design flexibility. This new design also offers greater clearance for chair arms and legs.
Crafted from high-quality wood, the Oslo leg is strong and durable, ensuring it will stand the test of time.
The full-length taper of the leg gives it a modern appearance, and its flexible attachment system allows for easy installation and quick disassembly, making it an excellent choice for those looking for a stylish and functional upgrade. The Oslo leg's splayed or vertical leg attachment options are compatible with various applications and styles.
The leg's attachment options include:
- Mounting Blocks, available as an attachment service
- Cleat/Mounting Bolts, which allow you to attach:
- 1x Oslo Square Tapered Dining Table Leg (Your choice of wood type, finishing and attachment service)