- 1 angled mounting cleat
- Mounting screws to attach cleats to base. Note: Base must be ¾’’ thick or more.
- Available in 4 wood species: maple, cherry, white oak, and walnut
- Unfinished, sanded with 180 grit paper
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy assembly
- Sturdy and durable
- Attractive design meant to be seen
- Available finished or unfinished
- Take pride in making your own furniture
- Customize to match your existing furniture
Modern Revival of a Timeless Design
The Angled Cleat is designed with strength and versatility in mind. It is meant to be seen and appreciated. This is the classic profile of splayed-leg Mid-Century Modern furniture. Cleats are also a sturdier alternative to hidden metal mounting plates. Deploy this design-forward solution under tables, credenzas, stereo cabinets, book cases, benches and more.
For use with McCobb and Wegner legs and feet under 2.5" diameter.