- Classic turned form: Perfect for colonial, traditional and country furniture
- Easy to install: Add Dowel Screw, Mounting Block or T-Nut for quick and easy assembly
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
This tall, handsomely turned furniture foot is ideal for beds, sofas, upholstered chairs, kitchen islands and vanities. The large block allows for more attachment and trim options. The elongated toe makes this large furniture foot an excellent choice for projects requiring a slightly lighter look at the floor. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.