- Classic turned form: Perfect for colonial, traditional and country furniture
- Easy to install: Add Dowel Screw, Mounting Block or T-Nut for quick and easy assembly
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
This handsomely turned furniture foot is ideal for sofas, upholstered chairs, kitchen islands, vanities, dressers and cabinets. This popular furniture foot features a traditional flattened ball form with the addition of a toe—giving a lighter look on the floor and a bit more height. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.