- Made to order just for you: Handcrafted in Vermont, USA by professional craftsmen
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 genuine wood types*—hand-selected for grain and color
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with Monocoat Pure Oil for a satin matte luster, or left unfinished and prepared with 180 grit sandpaper
- Crafted in the United States from premium solid wood: Your order supports Vermont families
- Call for volume pricing: Contact us for competitive quotes on volume orders
At TableLegs.com, getting a quote for your custom wood product is easy. Our top-notch customer service and high quality standards have earned us a reputation as the trusted source for custom wood products online.
- After you submit the form above, we'll see if we can do it. You'll get a quote within 2 business days
- If you decide to order, we'll create a CAD drawing based on the information you provide
- When we finish the CAD drawing, we'll send it to you for approval
- Once we gain your approval, your order will enter production. Please allow a lead time of 10-15 business days for your order to be produced from the day we gain your approval
*If you need a wood species other than what is offered, please contact us for availability
Custom Table Legs
Whether its 2 legs or 200, we can make custom turned wood table legs from your design. Create your own unique dining table legs, coffee tables legs, vanity legs and more.
Custom Wood Columns
We can create the wood column you need at the right size for a perfect fit. These are ideal for use as island legs, porch posts, half-wall columns, fireplace columns and more.
Custom Furniture Legs + Feet
If you're looking for feet for your furniture pieces, but can't find the right ones, we'll make your idea a reality. Use them on cabinets, dressers, sofas, beds and more.
Custom Newel Posts
Whether you're recreating a historical design or making something entirely new, we can turn newel posts to your exact specifications. It is important not to settle for lesser quality, as Newel posts become a central design feature in your home.
Custom Wood Balusters + Spindles
Whatever the wood product is, if it is turned on a lathe, we can probably make it. We'll reproduce your broken balusters, create custom spindles for special applications, or create any type of turned wood product you need.
Modify Any Turned Wood Product
We also offer modifications to our existing designs for a one-time payment of $59.95. Get longer or shorter dimensions, wider or narrower dimensions, or slight modifications to the design
- Morris columns cannot be modified
- Your turnings may be crafted from multiple wood blanks. We take great care to match color and grain for best appearance. If you require solid stock, please inquire for availability
- We can offer up to a maximum length of 96" and a maximum width of 10"
- If you need a wood type not offered, please contact us for availability