- Versatile, sturdy way to attach furniture feet: Use mounting blocks to attach any of our square or round wood feet to your furniture
- Ideal for many legs, too! The easy way to attach any round wood leg or our Foursquare legs—from coffee tables up to kitchen islands and bars
- Install in seconds: The stronger, faster and easier method of attaching wood feet and legs
- Complements any design: Handcrafted with crisp, beveled edges and a low profile
- Hand sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality Monocoat, or left unfinished
- Two sizes, seven species: Choose the 4” block for feet and legs up to 3.25” wide or the 5.75” block for feet and legs up to 5” wide
- Next day shipping: Ships out from our shop in 1 business day
What’s included in your order:
- 1 Wood Mounting Block with threaded steel insert installed: Choose the 4” block for feet and legs up to 3.25” wide or the 5.75” block for feet and legs up to 5” wide
- 4 mounting screws: #2 square head, 1" in length
Note: You can have the heavy-duty mounting bolt installed into legs or feet purchased separately by checking the "INSERT MOUNTING BOLT" modification service above. Or order them separately and install them yourself by clicking here.
Give your low furniture a lift, replace your outdated legs, or make apronless tables in any style you desire with Wood Mounting Blocks. These work perfectly with legs and feet for beds, sofas, cabinet, coffee table, dining table, kitchen island and more. You’ll be able to easily attach/detach your furniture legs in seconds for storage and transport. At .75” thin, Wood Mounting Blocks are slim enough to blend well with the piece overall, but dressy enough to add their own style. Choose finished for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.
Note: This product adds .75” to the overall height of your leg. If you would like us to cut .75” off the top of your leg to compensate for the added block height, add a Cutting Parts Service for each item you order and put .75” in for dimension D. Cutting service not available for feet. Call for details