- 3/8-16 x 2": Ideal for our Threaded Inserts, Cleats and Mounting Blocks
- Versatile and sturdy: Install Threaded Insert Bolts into your legs or feet to create a secure connection
Installing threaded inserts bolts requires a little woodworking skill.
- A Threaded Insert Bolt Driver
- Threaded Insert Bolts - 3/8-16 x 2"
- A power drill (impact driver works best)
- An 11/32" drill bit
- With the 11/32" drill bit, bore an accurately positioned pilot hole in the center of the top block of your leg or column— just over 1 ¼" deep. We recommend using a drill press to make the pilot hole.
- Use the Threaded Insert Bolt Driver in your power drill to install a Threaded Insert Bolt into the hole, being careful to install it vertically into the leg or column. We recommend a padded clamp-on vise to hold the part in place.