- A best-seller for Farmhouse design lovers!
- Great fit for dining, home office, or kitchen island tables
- Available in Maple, Cherry, Knotty Pine, Mahogany, Red Oak, Walnut or White Oak
- FAST SHIPPING | Maple ships next business day! Allow 3 business days for all other wood types.
Pro Tip: Turn any plain dining table into the rustic country farmhouse-style table of your dreams! Looking for a custom piece? Shop our extensive collection of solid wood table tops in the wood type, and size of your choice!
- One (1) 3.5" x 29" Solid Wood Table Leg in the Wood of your choice
- Comes standard as unfinished, sanded with 180 grit paper, or upgrade to our premium Monocoat Natural Oil Finish.
- Comes standard without attachment features - upgrade to a pre-drilled mounting bolt or mortise cuts for apron style attachments.
Thanks to trendsetters like Chip & Joanna and many more, Modern Farmhouse style furniture is having its moment in homes around the nation. Order a set of these dining table legs to turn any existing piece into a warm, welcoming, and functional piece of farmhouse home decor. This expertly milled leg features tasteful and simple ornamentation on the flared, thin collars. We also offer these premium wooden hand-turned legs in fluted or spiral fluted style, adding intriguing detail to an end-table or kitchen island. We’ve designed this leg to fit perfectly with tabletops around 1” thick. These legs can also be ordered as a table base kit or as a complete finished or unfinished table. Order these legs as-is if you want to pick your own paint or stain to DIY at home, or upgrade your purchase by adding a pro-finish of Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster. Before using your own paint, stain, or varnish with your project, carefully inspect each component and prepare it to achieve the desired outcome. Not sure what you’re looking for? Compare unfinished and finished wood samples, here.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480