- Bold turned form: Perfect for colonial, traditional and country furniture
- Easy to install: Add Dowel Screw, Mounting Block or T-Nut for quick and easy assembly
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
This stylishly turned furniture foot is ideal for beds, sofas, upholstered chairs, kitchen islands and vanities. The block allows for more attachment and trim options. Carved with the same patterns found in the popular Farmhouse, Tavern and Country Sheraton legs, this foot is perfect for a harmonized and natural look. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.