- Colonial tradition: Classic turned bun-foot is perfect for a more delicate look.
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
- Tenoned attachment: 0.5” x 0.563” tenon for historically accurate attachment
This stylishly turned furniture foot is ideal for small dressers and cabinets. Delicate, traditional bun foot form with incised accent, based on the feet found under 18th century chests. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.