- Made from defect-free FAS lumber, the highest grade wood available.
- Classic turned silhouette is perfect for colonial, traditional, and country furniture
- Available in Maple, Cherry, Knotty Pine, Mahogany, Red Oak, Walnut or White Oak
- FAST SHIPPING | Unmodified pieces ship in just 3 business days!
Pro Tip: Order these feet as-is if you want to pick your own paint or stain to DIY at home, or upgrade your purchase by adding a pro-finish of Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster. Not sure what you’re looking for? Compare unfinished and finished wood samples, here.
- One (1) Unfinished Solid Wood Furniture Foot in the Wood of your choice
- Hand-turned Wood Foot Measures 4.209” Wide x 4.123” Tall
Upgrade your existing furniture with these classic, strong, and versatile bun feet. Available in multiple wood grains, attachment styles, these Country style feet can be customized to fit any sofa, dresser, vanity, chair, or cabinet! This best-selling foot mirrors the profiles of our popular Farmhouse, Tavern, and Country Sheraton legs. The heavy, low rounded form of our Bun Style feet is useful for larger scaled projects requiring extra stability. Upgrade to a Dowel Screw, Mounting Block, or T-Nut attachment style for quick and easy assembly, learn more about furniture feet attachment styles & installation here. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.
Modifications add 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480