- Premium wood aprons: Solid wood apron pieces are of single-board construction and finely sanded to 180-grit. Six wood species are available
- Strong steel legs with high quality finish: Legs are heavy 11-gauge steel fabricated in the U. S. The raw metal has a dark black-to-blue coloring with an industrial, textured surface. A tough protective finish is added
- Choose your size: Base dimensions are available to your custom requirements
- Quick and easy assembly: Less than 15 minutes are needed to assemble, and using only one special tool… a T-wrench, provided by us!
- Finished or unfinished: Order the wood aprons with our hand-rubbed Monocoat, natural, plant-based oil finish that lasts—deep-penetrating, 0% VOC, resists heat and spills! Otherwise, wood apron is unfinished, awaiting your application of paint or oil
- FREE shipping: Unfinished bases ship in 3 days; finished bases ship in 8 days
What's included in your table base kit
- 4 Aprons: 3/4" x 3" square wood with pre-drilled pilot holes for mounting table top
- 4 Corner Blocks: wood matches wood species chosen for apron
- 4 Legs: 2" x 28" square metal legs, with plastic floor protectors
- All necessary hardware and tools: includes screws for mounting top, T-wrench
- Assembly instructions
About the design
Our Fusion dining table base features a combination of wood apron along with strong metal legs. This table base reflects the current trend of uncomplicated design with an industrial flair. The well-crafted, wood and metal dining table is scalable, offered in several wood choices, very simple to assemble, and easy to transport. The indestructible steel legs are welcome additions to any residential or commercial environment. Plus, the metal looks even better with wear and age! The Fusion dining table is great for corporate or home offices, restaurants, brew pubs, cafes, or as store fixtures. The Parsons style-- with outboard positioning of square metal legs-- is extremely stable, so no problem of a tippy base.
This product is also available complete with a table top as a wood and metal Dining Table.