- Classic square form: Perfect for colonial, traditional and country furniture
- Easy to install: Add Dowel Screw, Mounting Block or T-Nut for quick and easy assembly
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
This handsomely turned furniture foot is ideal for beds, sofas, upholstered chairs and kitchen islands. Ample ogee curves combine with generous heft to make this a perfect choice for larger projects. The toe gives a little lightness and lift at the floor. Wider than its sibling, the Jay furniture foot. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.