- More to love! A generous 1.75” of premium, North American face grain Maple
- Hand made from 8” or wider boards: Kiln-dried hardwoods hand-selected and carefully matched for grain and color
- Custom made to your specifications: You choose width and length (up to 48” x 96”), with square or chamfered edges
- Finished or unfinished: Order your unfinished table top hand-sanded and ready to prepare for finishing, or let us finish it for you with VOC-free Monocoat Natural Oil for a durable, satin-matte luster
- Not just for countertops! Ideal for thick benches, desks, shelves, mantels, stair treads, cabinetry or any surface that calls for the natural beauty of wood
- FREE SHIPPING: Continental U.S. only. Each top is carefully packed so your top will arrive in perfect condition and ready to use (Call 1-800-748-3480 for shipping outside the Continental U.S.)
- Volume discount: Save up to 35% on 4 or more tops: Phone orders only, please call for pricing and details at 1-800-748-3480, 8AM-5PM EST*
The wide-board difference: Each top is a unique work of art
Our American made Maple plank countertops make excellent tops for maple cabinets and bright painted cabinets. We start with premium 8” and wider planks. We hand select for color, grain, figuring and board width. Our goal is to create for you a top that honors the natural beauty locked up in each board. Natural variations in color, figuring and grain are characteristic of these Vermont-made Maple countertops. Also see exotic Mahogany countertops or black Walnut countertops. For more wood types, please contact us for availability.
DIYers love our maple island countertops
Making a table top can be challenging. The answer? Let us do it for you! Get the exact top you need for kitchen islands, counters, bars, bath vanities and more with our maple countertops for sale.
Thick table tops need legs that are up to the job. Our heavy weight Farmhouse, Foursquare, and Durham are strong choices. For a fresher, contemporary look, our Industrial Metal Tapered legs or Foursteel legs eliminate the need for aprons. Without aprons, the table top becomes the focal point. Just install the legs and you’re good to go.
Professionals love our solid maple countertops
Purchasing a ready-made table top for your next project will speed production, reduce labor and eliminate waste. No one wants to spend their valuable time milling, gluing, sanding, sanding, and sanding some more. These table tops are the perfect solution for the professional who wants to grow their business without growing the company’s payroll.
Whether you need 1 table top or 100, let us be the solution! Volume discounts available on 4 or more table tops, call 1-800-748-3480 for pricing and details. Ideal for work table tops, kitchen islands, dining table tops, desk tops, replacement table tops or table tops for restaurants.
*Volume orders are 35% off + shipping. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Volume discount might not apply if top sizes are different. Save on shipping by picking up at our St. Johnsbury, Vermont, facility. If in doubt... call!