- Our best selling mid-century modern coffee table leg!
- Handcrafted at our family-owned woodshop in Vermont
- Available in Maple, Cherry, Walnut or White Oak
- FAST SHIPPING | Unfinished/unmodified feet ship the next business day
Pro Tip: Create a completely custom coffee table by adding one of our stunning wood table tops to your order!
- One (1) Solid Wood Coffee Table Leg in the wood type of your choice
- Comes standard as unfinished, sanded with 180 grit paper or upgrade our premium finish
- Measures 2.125” wide x 14" or 16” tall
Get that custom Mid-Century Modern look you’ve been dreaming about with our best-selling mcm coffee table legs handcrafted from premium FAS Lumber! Whether you’re planning to upgrade an existing piece of mid century modern furniture to match your modern minimalist decor, or looking for hand-turned wooden legs to complete your original table construction, look no further than our McCobb Mid-Century Coffee Table Legs.
Named in honor of American designer, Paul McCobb, these tapered legs are perfect for the modern minimalist. Use these furniture legs with our cleat mounting system to create a straight-legged clean, squared design, or use angled cleats for a splayed, unique coffee table that is sure to be a conversation starter. They also make great mid century modern bench legs.
These expertly crafted modern legs for coffee tables will seamlessly elevate your DIY table project, and work well with any, Danish, Scandinavian, contemporary, or even retro-inspired project. They nicely complement our mid century modern dining table legs. Order these legs as-is if you want to pick your own paint or stain to DIY at home, or upgrade your purchase by adding a pro-finish of Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster. Not sure what you’re looking for? Compare unfinished and finished wood samples, here.
Modifications, attachments, finishing or metal tip installations add 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480