- Our best selling mid-century modern table leg!
- Handcrafted at our family-owned woodshop in Vermont
- Available in Maple, Cherry, Walnut or White Oak
- FAST SHIPPING | Unfinished/unmodified feet ship the next business day
Pro Tip: Create a completely custom coffee table by adding one of our stunning wood table tops to your order!
- One (1) Solid Wood Coffee Table Leg in the wood type of your choice
- Comes standard as unfinished, sanded with 180 grit paper or upgrade our premium finish
- Measures 2.125” wide x 14" or 16” tall
Get that custom Mid-Century Modern look you’ve been dreaming about with our best-selling coffee table legs handcrafted from premium FAS Lumber! Whether you’re planning to upgrade an existing piece of furniture to match your modern minimalist decor, or looking for hand-turned wooden legs to complete your original table construction, look no further than our McCobb Mid-Century Coffee Table Legs. Named in honor of American designer, Paul McCobb, these legs are perfect for the modern minimalist. Use these legs with our cleat mounting system to create a straight-legged clean, squared design, or use angled cleats for a splayed, unique coffee table that is sure to be a conversation starter. These expertly crafted legs will seamlessly elevate your DIY table project, and work well with any, Danish, Scandinavian, contemporary, or even retro-inspired project. Order these legs as-is if you want to pick your own paint or stain to DIY at home, or upgrade your purchase by adding a pro-finish of Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster. Not sure what you’re looking for? Compare unfinished and finished wood samples, here.
Modifications, attachments, finishing or metal tip installations add 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480