- Wide-board, solid hardwood table tops crafted in Vermont: Hand made starting with 8” or wider boards. Kiln-dried Mahogany carefully matched for grain and color
- Custom made to your specifications: You choose diameter (up to 48”), thickness (.75”, 1” or 1.25”), and edge profile. Each top is a unique work of art
- Finished or unfinished: Order your unfinished table top hand-sanded and ready to prepare for finishing, or let us finish it for you with VOC-free Monocoat Natural Oil for a durable, satin luster that showcases the natural beauty of the wood
- Also available in White Oak, Cherry, Maple, Hard Maple, Red Oak or Walnut: We also offer rectangular and square table tops and extra thick wood table tops
- Not just for tables! Ideal for benches, desks, countertops, shelves, mantels, cabinetry or any surface that calls for the natural beauty of wood
- FREE SHIPPING: Continental U.S. only. Each top is carefully packed so your top will arrive in perfect condition and ready to use. (Call 1-800-748-3480 for shipping outside the Continental U.S.)
- Volume discount: Save 35% on 4 or more tops: Phone orders only, please call for pricing and details, 1-800-748-3480, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. eastern.*
*Volume orders are 35% off + shipping. Can not be combined with other discounts. Volume discount might not apply if top sizes are different. Save on shipping by picking up at our St. Johnsbury, Vermont, facility. If in doubt... call!
The wide-board difference: Each top is a unique work of art
Selecting the Sapele Mahogany for a great table top is all about the quality of the lumber and the ability to see the potential in each board. Starting with premium 8” (and wider!) lumber, we hand select for color, grain, and board width. Our goal is to create for you a top that honors the natural beauty locked up in each board. Subtle variations in Sapele Mahogany’s grain and color — ranging from red to red-brown — are natural and only add to the character of these Vermont-made wood table tops. Learn more about our wood types here.
Table tops for the DIYer
Making a table top can be challenging. The answer? Let us do it for you! Get just the top you want for coffee tables, dining tables, benches, end stands, desks, kitchen islands, bath vanities and workbenches.
Add legs or a table base! Pair your custom table top with table legs or one of our custom table base kits. We feature desk and dining room table, bench and coffee table, end table and kitchen island kits in dozens of styles. Most feature our exclusive EasyBase™ system for an heirloom-quality table base you assemble in less than 10 minutes using just one supplied tool. Alternately, our metal legs attach directly to tops without aprons for a clean, easy and less expensive build.
Table tops for professionals
Purchasing a ready-made table top for your next project will speed production, reduce labor and eliminate waste. No one wants to spend their valuable time milling, gluing, sanding, sanding, and sanding some more. These table tops are the perfect solution for the professional who wants to grow their business without growing the company’s payroll.
Whether you need 1 table top or 40, let us be the solution! Volume discounts available on 4 or more table tops, call 1-800-748-3480 for pricing and details. Ideal for work table tops, kitchen islands, dining table tops, desk tops, replacement table tops or table tops for restaurants.
Unedged panels. For the serious woodworker, you can get unedged panels, sanded top and bottom, cut to size with unfinished edges. Ideal for kitchen countertops or to incorporate into your larger project. Select “unedged” as the edge profile option. Finishing is not available on unedged panels.