- 5/16-18 x 2": Ideal for our T-Nuts, Straight Mounting Plates or Angled Mounting Plates
- Versatile and sturdy: Install T-Nut Bolts into your legs to create a secure connection
Installing T-Nuts bolts requires a little woodworking skill.
- A T-Nut Bolt Driver
- T-Nut Bolts - 5/16-18 x 2"
- A power drill (impact driver works best)
- A 1/4" drill bit
- With the 1/4" drill bit, bore a pilot hole in the center of the top of your furniture foot—just over 1 1/4" deep. We recommend using a drill press to make the pilot hole.
- Using the T-Nut Bolt Driver, install a T-Nut Bolt into the hole, being careful to install it vertically into the foot. We recommend a padded clamp-on vise to hold the part in place.
Now you’re ready to spin your foot or leg snugly into a T-Nut.
Please note: If you’d like your furniture feet to come with these T-Nut Bolts preinstalled, simply select “Add T-Nut” under “Attachment Services” on the product page of the foot you’re ordering.