- Strongest attachment: T-Nuts are a rugged and versatile way to securely attach furniture feet.
- Hidden from view: Can’t be seen—your feet install flush with the bottom of your furniture
- Great for knock down pieces: Unscrew your furniture feet for easy transport
- Highly versatile: Perfect for small furniture too narrow for other attachments while equally suitable for large, heavy furniture
Our T-Nuts are an ideal way to attach many furniture feet. They are installed not from underneath, but from the top of your mounting service. They work well for beds, cabinets, dressers and some sofas where the top side of the bottom panel is hidden from normal view, or for unfinished pieces that will be covered, upholstered or layered with another piece of wood.
To install T-Nuts you’ll need:
- A power drill
- A hammer
- A 3/8" drill bit
- With the 3/8" drill bit, drill a hole through the mounting surface—where you want the foot located.
- With the hammer, tap the T-Nut into place.
Now you’re ready to thread the T-Nut Bolt on your foot up through the mounting surface snugly into place. When installing square or asymmetrical feet, you may have to adjust by gripping the foot tightly and rotating until it lines up squarely with the sides of your furniture.
Please note: If you’d like your furniture feet to come with the matching T-Nut Bolts preinstalled, simply select “Add T-Nut” under “Attachment Services” on the product page of the foot you’re ordering.