- Classic turned form: This oversized bun foot is perfect for colonial, traditional and country furniture
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
- Tenoned attachment: 0.98” x 1.0” tenon for historically accurate attachment
This stylishly turned furniture foot is ideal for beds, kitchen islands, armoires or bookcases. This oversize bun foot is the ideal choice for larger-scaled, historically accurate furniture from the early 18th century. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.