- Expert millwork including precision end trimmed and surfaced on all four sides
- Pieces are Kiln-dried resulting in a long-lasting stronger piece for your project.
- Great fit for table legs, furniture spindles, bedposts, and workbenches.
- Ships next business day
Pro Tip: These come unsanded. For a more finished option, check out our Foursquare Table Legs
- 1 Unfinished Solid Maple Turning Blank.
- Available in multiple lengths and widths.
- Custom sizing & commercial discounts available, call to order.
These turning blanks are also available in cherry, red oak, white oak, pine, alder, walnut, and mahogany.
Whether you’re creating custom legs for your rustic farmhouse dining table, or a unique solid wood rolling pin, starting with the highest quality product is essential. These premium wood blank turning squares are what we use to create each of our own wood furniture components. They are truly a blank canvas, ready for you to add to any bench, table, workshop, or even turn into a one-of-a-kind piece like a rolling pin, candlestick, pepper mill, and more!
The following lengths are solid stock.
1.75” | 2.25” | 2.75” | 3.5”
Any length ordered in 4.5” width will be laminated stock. Learn more about our wood types here.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480