- Expert millwork including precision end trimmed and surfaced on all four sides
- Pieces are Kiln-dried resulting in a long-lasting stronger piece for your project.
- Great fit for table legs, furniture spindles, bedposts, and workbenches.
- FREE SHIPPING | Ships next business day
Pro Tip: These come unsanded. For a more finished option, check out our Foursquare Table Legs
- 1 Unfinished Solid Red Oak Turning Blank.
Available in multiple lengths and widths.
These turning blanks are also available in maple, knotty pine, white oak, alder, walnut, and mahogany
Whether you’re creating custom legs for your rustic farmhouse dining table, or a unique solid wood rolling pin, starting with the highest quality product is essential. These premium wood blank turning squares are what we use to create each of our own wood furniture components. They are truly a blank canvas, ready for you to add to any bench, table, workshop, or even turn into a one-of-a-kind piece like a rolling pin, candlestick, pepper mill, and more!
The following length is solid stock Red Oak.
Any length ordered in 2.25”, 2.75”, 3.5”, or 4.5” width will be laminated stock. Learn more about our wood types here.
Modifications add 3-5 business days to lead time and cannot be returned.
Questions? Not seeing what you need? Give us a call at 1-800-748-3480