- Expert millwork: Kiln-dried, PET (precision end trimmed) and S4S (surfaced four sides) for the finest result possible
- Save your time: Easily create your own custom high-quality wood components
- Save your money: Buying large quantities? Commercial discounts available
- Proven quality: Craft with the same premium turning blanks and billets used by TableLegs.com
- The size you need: 1.75 - 4.5 inches wide and 18 - 42 inches in length—call us for custom sizing!
- Premium wood species: Also available in maple, cherry, red oak, pine, alder, walnut and mahogany
Start your next project with the confidence only the best white oak turning blanks can provide. The turning squares you will receive are same ones we use to manufacture our premium furniture components. Use these to create your own wood products, like bench and table legs, furniture spindles, candle holders, rolling pins, pepper mills, baseball bats, square and round balusters, bed posts, columns, room dividers, work benches, craft projects and more! Your imagination is the limit.
Ships in 5 business days. Some sizes may be available for next day shipping, call customer service at 1-800-748-3480 for availability.
Please note: White oak turning blanks are unsanded. For a more finished product, check out our Foursquare Table Legs.
Solid or Laminated?
White Oak is offered as:
- 1.75” – laminated stock
- 2.25” – laminated stock
- 2.75” – laminated stock
- 3.5” – laminated stock
- 4.5 – laminated stock