- Classic turned form: Perfect for colonial, traditional and country furniture
- Precision cut and detailed: Designed and handcrafted in USA by professional craftsmen
- Hand-sanded and prepared: Choose finished with top quality clear coat, or left unfinished—sanded with 180 grit paper
- Premium wood stock: Choose from 8 species of sustainably grown wood—hand-selected for grain and color
- Tenoned attachment: 0.865” x 1.0” tenon for historically accurate attachment
This stylishly turned furniture foot is ideal for sofas, upholstered chairs, kitchen islands, vanities, dressers and cabinets. You can find examples of this foot under 18th century chests. This midsize bun foot embodies the modest design of colonial simplicity. Choose finished with Monocoat Natural Oil for a warm, natural luster, or unfinished so you can finish, stain or paint it to match your furniture and home.