- Expert millwork: Precision cut and kiln-dried for the finest end-product possible
- Save your time: Easily create your own custom high-quality wood components
- Save your money: Buying large quantities? Commercial discounts available
- Proven quality: Craft with the same premium turning blanks and billets used by TableLegs.com
- The size you need: 1.75 - 4.5 inches wide and 18 - 42 inches in length—call us for custom sizing!
- Premium wood species: Also available in cherry, red oak, white oak, pine, alder, walnut and mahogany
Start your next project with the confidence only the best wood turning blanks can provide. The turning blanks you will receive are same ones we use to manufacture our premium furniture components. Use these to create your own bench and table legs, furniture spindles, candle holders, rolling pins, pepper mills, baseball bats, square and round balusters, bed posts, columns, room dividers, work benches, craft projects and more! Your imagination is the limit.
Ships in 5 business days. Some sizes may be available for next day shipping, call 1-800-748-3480 for availability.
Please note: Turning blanks are unsanded. For a more finished product, check out our Foursquare Table Legs
Solid or Laminated?
Maple is offered as:
- 1.75” – solid stock
- 2.25” – solid stock
- 2.75” – solid stock
- 3.5” – solid stock
- 4.5 – laminated stock