- Electrical outlet box built into leg: A convenient way to get easy access to all your connectivity needs in your desk, kitchen island or other work area
- Save time and special equipment: Includes hole boring and cutting cavity for electrical box
- Metal outlet box included: Precision cutting allows perfect fit for metal box, included. Just add your own outlet, cover and wiring
- Hole drilled down center of wood leg, post or column for a wire conduit or threaded rod
- Precision milled cavity for electrical receptacle
- Low profile metal receptacle box
- Compatible leg post width: 3.5" - 4.5"
- Maximum leg/column length: 42"
- Cavity dimensions: 2.25"W x 3.5"L x 2.25"D
- Hole diameter: 0.5625"
About the service
This is two services in one. First, we'll bore a hole the entire length of your wood leg, post or column for your wire conduit. Then we'll cut out a cavity for your electrical outlet. This service saves time and money for an important step in creating a desk, kitchen island or work table that involves hiding wires and making electricity available exactly where it is needed.
A standard metal receptacle box is included—just add your own outlet, cover and wiring. This service is available with any of our legs or columns up to 42" long, 3.5"-4.5" wide. Leg or column must have a top block.
Notes: Ordering this service along with our custom wood turning service allows you to create your own custom wood kitchen island legs with outlets. You can also get just the hole bored for popup outlets with our hole boring service.